If a coach would like to submit multiple entries on behalf of athletes please email Robert Hawkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details.
1. Entry is free for all fully paid up club members. Those athletes who have recently started to attend the club but have yet to pay for membership will be charged £1 per event entered. Monies to be collected on the night.
2. Members to look at the timetable, decide which events they wish to compete in and then use entry form on club websiteand to include best performance for each event.
3. Entries will close 3 days before each event. Races will then be seeded where required based on best performance. There will be no heats and finals. Overall results will be best on best performance on the night.
4. A limited facility for entering on the night will be available but members will not be eligible for seeding irrespective of performance
5. If athletes don’t appear on the night in a seeded they will not automatically be replaced by the next fastest athlete.
6. Coaches have the ability to bulk enter athletes where appropriate by emailing to the contact on the website
7. Members will pick up numbers on the night and will have the same number for all events.
8. On safety grounds, the hammer event is restricted to those members who have received appropriate coaching.
List of Events:
Day 1 – Tues 1st Sept
Day 2 – Thurs 3rd Sept
300m Hurdles (u17w)
400m Hurdles (var)
Day 3 – Tues 8th Sept
Day 4 – Thurs 10th Sept
300m (u15g/u17w only)
400m (u15b/u17m/sm only)
5000m (sen only)
Day 5 – Sat 12th Sept
Hammer – See note 8 above