Results from today’s Renfrewshire Cross Country Relays at Bellahouston Park hosted by Bellahouston Harriers.
Senior women took 1st & 3rd place
Senior men 5th & 15th
Under 17 girls 3rd
Under 17 boys 3rd
Under 15 girls 3rd & 5th
Under 15 boys 1st
Under 13 girls 1st, 5th & 7th
Under 13 boys 4th
Under 11 girls 4th & 6th
Under 11 boys 4th, 7th, 9th & 10th
Well done everyone, good representation and effort across all age groups.
Bellahouston Park – COURSE MAP
- U11 (Yellow) – A>B>C>D>E>S>T>U
- U13/U15/U17 (Blue) – A>B>C>D>E>F>G>K>L>M>S>T>U
- Seniors (Red) – A>B>C>D>E>F>G>H>I>J>K>L>M>N>O>P>Q>R>S>T>U
Races are on for five age groups from U11 through to seniors. The race starts are as follows
- U11 Boys – 3×1.5k – 12:00
- U11 Girls – 3×1.5k – 12:30
- U13 Boys – 3×2.6k – 13:00
- U13 Girls – 3×2.6k – 13:00
- U15 Boys – 3×2.6k – 13:30
- U15 Girls – 3×2.6k – 13:30
- U17 Boys – 3×2.6k – 14:00
- U17 Girls – 3×2.6k – 14:00
- Senior Men (including U20) – 4x4k – 14:20
- Senior Women (including U20) – 3x4k – 14:20
Presentations for young athletes will be at 14:00 and for seniors at approximately 15:30.
Declarations will open at the race headquarters at 10:45 and close at 11:45 for the young athletes. For senior athletes, declaration will be open between 12:00 and 13:00.
Entry fee of £1.00 should be handed to Jason Pender as the club has already paid the pre-entry.
The boys under 11 race starts at 12noon. Athletes will need to be there for 11.00am.
The under 11 girls race starts at 12.30pm. Athletes will need to be there for 11.15am.
They should warm up themselves by going for an easy 5 minute jog and made themselves familiar with the course. I will assist if I have time with the warm-up. If you have pins and a club vest please bring them along.
This is the only race where you may run without a club vest but consideration should be made for you to purchase one (£18) from our club kit lady Donna Matthews.