1. Track events will be seeded according to performance not age group. All information requested on the Entry Form must be provided.
2. Competition is for male and female athletes from Under 11 to Veterans and age groups are those in which athletes compete during Season 2014. Competitors must be at least 9 years old on the day of the meeting.
3. Start times for all events are conditional on the level of entries received but will follow the programme order. The promoters reserve the right to change the start times to either an earlier or a later start time with all changes being announced on the day of the event. Competitors, spectators and officials should listen to announcements for any event/time changes.
4. U11 and U13 athletes may not compete in the 400M. U11, U13 and U15 athletes may not compete in more than one race of 600M or over on the same day. U11, U13, U15 and U17 athletes may not compete in more than 3 events on the same day and U20 athletes may not compete in more than 5 events on the same day.
5. Registration for all meetings will open at 6pm. Entries will close 30 minutes before the event or at 7.30pm whichever is earlier.
6. All competitors will receive at least 3 attempts at horizontal jumps & throwing events. Where time allows ands purely at the Field Referee’s discretion extra attempts may be offered.
7. The heats for all 200 and 1500 metres races which are scheduled to start at or after 8.30pm will be run from slowest to fastest ie Heat 1 will be for the slowest runners.
8. Entry Fee is £3 per event.
9. The admission charge for adult spectators is £1 per person.